- Blog posts – I wrote most of the blog posts for a digital marketing agency from September 2012 to July 2013; here are a few samples:
- November 2, 2012 post – “Why Your Website Should Be User-Centric”
- December 3, 2012 post – “Last-Minute Holiday Marketing Tips for Small Businesses”
- January 28, 2013 post – “The Basics of Running a Facebook Contest”
- February 11, 2013 post – “5 Tips for Crafting a Great LinkedIn Profile”
- March 11, 2013 post – “5 Tips on Creating a Buzzworthy Marketing Video”
- May 6, 2013 post – “7 Good Reasons to Redesign Your Business Website”
- Website copy
- Press releases – I wrote this press release for a software development firm, and this one for a digital marketing agency
- ACT With Compassion – With this newsletter I customized one of the templates available in AWeber. I’m also largely responsible for the content in the newsletters for this client; I wrote the intro, selected the blog excerpt, and handled the content and links in the bottom four sections.
- Cook CPA Group – With this newsletter I customized one of the Mailchimp templates with new section headers, and I wrote the introduction and the About Us content.
- After Divorce Support – For this newsletter I customized one of the Mailchimp templates with new section headers, and I wrote the introduction.
- Retirement Planology – For this newsletter I customized one of the ActiveCampaign templates, added the header image, and wrote the blog post summaries.
- Virginia Bluebird Society – I designed and currently manage this Squarespace website.